November and December Science Fair Work:
1. Select a topic. Use the links below to get ideas. Fill out P. 8 in the Handbook.
2. Turn in the Handbook with p. 8 completed. Wait until the topic is approved before you do anything else.
3. P. 8 is due Nov. 21 in the inbox.
4. Remember to have at least 5 trials for each group you are testing.
|Science Fair Projects by Branches of Science|
Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Solar Energy, Physics, Ecology, Psychology...
| Interdisciplinary Science Fair Project Topics|
DNA, Magnetism, Water, Sports, Gender, Cell Phones, Smoking...
| Hundreds of Science Fair Projects A-Z|
Aviation, Photosynthesis, Robotics, Rodents, Weather, Black Holes, Birds & Birding...
| New and Innovative Science Fair Project Ideas and Topics|
Flowers, Nanotechnology, Bioinformatics, Evolution, Hair, Internet & Computer Security...
| See What Other Students Have Done|
Kindergarten, Primary School, Elementary, Middle, High, Advanced Projects, Award Winning...
- The effects of various pH levels on the photosynthesis process of the aquatic plant elodea S
- Effect of different colors of light on the rate of photosynthesis. R R R S
- Effects of different colors of light on plant growth. R R R R S S S S S S S
- Effect of different colors of light on the rate of photosynthesis S
- The effect of different lights on plant growth: incandescent light, fluorescent light, sunlight and black light. S
- Will the Growth of the Microorganisms Bacteria and Mold Be Inhibited by Various Sources of Illumination? R
- Garlic (Allium sativum) vs. Agrobacterium tumefaciens R
- Does Dog Saliva Kill Bacteria? S
- The Effect of Microwave Radiation on Fruit Mold R
- The Effect of Bleach on Mold S
- Measure the fermentation activity of yeast in different conditions. R
- Do different kinds of bread mold at different speeds? S